Sunday

Look inside : Sao Paolo








 






Croatian born Architect Marko Brajovic’s home in Bresil.

Marko, Teka and their young daughter Zoe live in a playful, cosy and colorful house in Sao Paulo that has plenty of room for all of their creations.
It includes Marko’s studio and he often visits to the Amazonian Rain Forest for inspiration: “I was greatly impressed by the way the forest’s inhabitants respect their living space and are able to adapt to changes”

“What do you like most about your home?
I like the tranquility that it gives me and the fact that we are able to project our personal characteristics onto each small detail, including everything from colors to the layout of the space.”


La maison aux Bresil de l’architecte d’origine croate Marko Brajovic.

Marko, Teka et leur fille Zoé vivent à Sao Paulo dans une maison ludique, chaleureuse et beaucoup de couleurs qui a amplement la place pour leurs créations diverses.
Le studio est dans la maison et Marko visite souvent la forêt Amazonienne pour inspiration: «J'ai été très impressionné par la façon dont les habitants de la forêt respectent leur espace de vie et sont capables de s'adapter aux changements"

"Qu'est-ce que vous aimez le plus dans votre maison?
J'aime la tranquillité que j’y ressens et le fait que nous étions capables de projeter nos caractéristiques personnelles sur chaque petit détail, allant des couleurs à l'aménagement de l'espace. "



photos: Freunde von Freunde

1 comment:

me and alice said...

Hi Nannette!
Thanks for the visit on my blog so I could find yours!
Love it and thanks for sharing this beautiful home. Just love it!!

Hahaha, so sorry for the missunderstanding on my last post. It was my bad spelling and that I missed out to write that it was my daughters painting...
Have a great sunday!
See you soon again!
Susanne